Saturday 12 December 2015

A child's wish




 A Primary School teacher asks her pupils to write an essay
 "what wish do you want from God?" At the end of the day, the teacher
 collects all the essays given by her pupils. She takes them to her
 house, sits and marking them. while marking the essays, the teacher
 sees a strange essay written by one of her pupils. That essay made  her very emotional. Her husband comes and sits beside her and saw her crying. The husband asked her wife "What happened?"
 .
 She answered "Read this. It is one of my pupil's essay."
---------------------------------

---------------------------------

"Oh God, Make me into a Television.
 I want to live like the TV in my house.
 .
 In my house, the TV is very valuable. All of my family members sit around it. They are very interested in it.
 When the TV is talking, my parents listen to it happily and calmly.
 They dont shout at the TV. They dont quarrel with the TV.
 They dont slap at the TV. So I want to become a TV.
 .
 The TV is the center of attraction in my house.
 I want to receive the same special care that the TV receives from  my parents. Even when it is not working, the TV has a lot of value.
 .
 When my dad and mom come home, immediately they sit  in front of the TV, switch on it and spend hours.
 The TV is stealing the time of my dad and my mom.
 If I become a TV, they will spend their time with me.
 .
 While watching the TV, my parents laugh a lot and they smile  many times. But I want my parents should laugh and smile with me.
 So please make me into a TV. .
 .
 And last but not least, If I become a TV, surely I can make my parents happy and entertain them. Lord I don't ask you anything. I just want to  live like a TV. Please make me into a TV."
 .
 The husband completed reading the essay.  He said "My God, poor kid. He feels loneliness. He did not receive
 enough love and care from his parents. His parents are horrible".
 .
 The eyes of the primary School teacher filled with tears.  She looked at her husband and said "Our son wrote this essay".

No comments:

Post a Comment