Thursday 17 December 2015

Osho Quotes - Teachings - Thoughts - Sayings - Philosophy




Be — don't try to become

Be realistic: Plan for a miracle

Life begins where fear ends.

Truth is not something outside to be discovered, it is something inside to be realized.

Creativity is the greatest rebellion in existence.

The less people know, the more stubbornly they know it.

Courage Is a Love Affair with the Unknown

Nobody has the power to take two steps together; you can take only one step at a time.

They say: Think twice before you jump.I say: Jump first and then think as much as you want!

The real question is not whether life exists after death. The real question is whether you are alive before death.

Always remember to judge everything by your inner feeling of bliss.

Whatever you feel, you become. It is your responsibility.

Your whole idea about yourself is borrowed– borrowed from those who have no idea of who they are themselves.

I live my life based on 2 principles. One, I live as if today was my last day on earth. Two, I live today as if I am going to live forever.

To avoid pain, they avoid pleasure. To avoid death, they avoid life

More Quotes -

No comments:

Post a Comment